Saturday, October 16, 2010

5 Minute Chocolate mug Cake





Ingredients
-
4 Tablespoons flour
-
4 Tablespoons sugar
-
2 Tablespoons cocoa
-
1 egg
-
3 Tablespoons milk
-
3 Tablespoons oil
-
3 Tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
-
A small splash of vanilla extract
-
1 large coffee mug (microsafe)





Instructions
Add dry ingredients to mug & mix well. Add the egg & mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk & oil & mix well.
Put your mug in the microwave & cook for 3 minutes (high)@1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little & tip it out onto a plate, if desired.
When cooled, top with whipped topping or sprinkle powered sugar over the top.




10 comments:

  1. Now this is the perfect recipe when I need chocolate badly! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this would enchant the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fabulous dessert! I love that it can be made so quickly, and serves 1 :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! This is exactly what I need for my chocolate fix tonight :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great simple recipe! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Can it really be that simple??? What a great idea! Perfect for those times when you don't feel like baking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is dangerous. If I can get a delicious chocolate cake in 5 minutes, I won't fit into my clothes anymore. I can't get over how wonderful this looks, even if it was cooked in a microwave. Awesome@

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted a version of this recipe on my blog. http://www.koreaforniancooking.com/2010/03/5-minute-korean-chocolate-mug-cake.html

    It's the perfect little recipe for people in tiny studio apartments who might not have a stove in their kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great recipe...perfect for chocolate emergency :)
    You have a very nice site here...

    ReplyDelete